Sunday 24 November 2019

Dear Grade 4

Dear Grade 4,Welcome to Elkanah Senior Primary I hope your 3 next upcoming years are the best.I wish you all the best always remember to work hard,be kind,show respect,listen and also have fun.
Do alot of sport because it keeps you fit and its alot of fun.My favourite thing about this school is the Ipad's because it's so cool to work on them plus you can have 5 games maxium. At Elkanah they do camps you have a Grade 4 camp and a Grade 5 camp then you a Grade 6 camp it's super fun my personally favourite was Grade 5 camp because it had the best vibe.Plus we do shows this year we did Bugsy Malone it was such a good show and you can be part of it it's really cool.



From: Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Grade 4

Dear Grade 4,Welcome to Elkanah Senior Primary I hope your 3 next upcoming years are the best.I wish you all the best always remember to wor...